Hello, guys! This is my graduation film - an informative video about some of the female animators from the Golden Years of Animation, who still remain widely unknown. It is the first video that I have created so I know that it is pretty amateurish, but I hope you guys will enjoy it and will find the information interesting.
I do not own any of the rights for the movie and photo material used in this film. For educational purposes only. (I have tried to list everything in the credits of the film, but if you see something, that is inappropriately used or credited, do not hesitate to write so in the comments under the video. Thank you!)
All graphics and animation are made by myself. Please, do not use without my permission. Thank you all for watching! Cheers!
------------>   FILM

Comments

Popular Posts